CMCF supports international pediatric medical conferences and symposia, including:
- European Society of Pediatric Gastroenterology and Nutrition Hepatology, Summer School, Krakow, Poland
- IV International Conference “Warsaw’s Pediatrics, Poland
- IX Warsaw Symposium in Pediatric Surgery and Neonatology, Poland
- IPTA 7th Congress on Pediatric Transplantation, Warsaw, Poland
- Ipokrates Clinical Seminar: Pediatric Cardiology, Munich, Germany
- “White Nights of 2012, School of Neonatology, St. Petersburg, Russia
- First Central Eastern European Summit on Preconception Health & Prevention of Birth Defects, Budapest, Hungary
- 7th Congress on International Pediatric Transplant Association, (IPTA),Warsaw, Poland
- 2012 International CMCF Symposium-Krakow, Poland
In addition to increasing the Fellow’s medical knowledge, active participation in these international pediatric medical congresses strengthens professional relationships while providing crucial research presentation opportunities.
An example of CMCF supporting Fellowships for is when Nataliya Zymak-Zakutnya, Erika Patskun and Olha Tychkivska in 2008 to attend the “First Central and Eastern European Summit on Preconception Health and Prevention of Birth Defects” held in Budapest, Hungary. The three Fellows presented the results of their research at this summit, which brought together scientists, clinicians and policy makers from Europe and the United States.