CMCF disseminates medical journals and handbooks that had not been readily available to physicians in Poland and other countries where CMCF provides Fellowships.
Translation of certain textbooks were also funded in past years. The following are examples of medical journals and textbooks disseminated widely to practicing physicians receiving CMCF grants:
- Journal of Pediatric Surgery
- Clinics in Perinatology
- Seminars in Perinatology
- Pediatric Clinics of North America
- European Journal of Pediatric Surgery
- Neonatal Vademecum (Polish Manual for Neonatology), coauthored by a US team lead by Professor Michael P. Sherman, UCLA and Professor Joan Hodgman, USC, Professor Janusz Gadzinowski, Medical Academy, Poznan and Associate Professor Jolanta Twarowska of Poznan University of Medical Sciences and Dr. Wladimir Borkowski.
- Textbook of Neonatal Resuscitation and Practical Manual of Neonatology
- Pediatric Surgery – James A. O’Neill
- Principles and Practice of Pediatric Oncology – Philip Pizzo and David Poplack
- The Surgery of Childhood Tumors – Robert Carachi
- Surgery of Infants/Children: Scientific, Principles & Practice – Keith Oldham
- Pediatric Surgery, 2-Volume Set – Arnold G. Coran
- Pediatric Urology – John G. Gearhart