The Children’s Medical Care Foundation underwrote the participation of 8 neonatologists from across Ukraine at the 6th International Conference on Neonatal Care, NEONATUS 2018, held in Poznan, Poland, on October 10th & 11th of 2019. This training was taught by Professors Janusz Gadzinowski (in photo) and Janusz Mazela-both former recipients of CMCF Fellowship grants, themselves-who also chaired the conference’s Scientific Committee.
Members of the Ukrainian Delegation included:
- Tetyana Nalizhyta, Head of the department of Intensive Care of Newborns at Vinnitsa Regional Clinical Hospital n.a. N.I. Pirogov, Regional Perinatal Center.
- Olga Bykovska, Assistant professor at National Pyrogov Memorial Medical University, Vinnitsa Regional Clinical Hospital n.a. N.I. Pirogov, Regional Perinatal Center, NICU
- Maryna Goshuk, NICU, Kyiv Perinatal Center
- Yulia Klymchuk, NICU, Perinatal Center of the Poltava Regional Clinical Hospital N.V. Sklifosovsky
- Tetiana Holota, NICU, Kyiv Perinatal Center
- Oksana Malanchak, Neonatal Department, Lviv City Clinical Hospital N3
- Olha Vityk, Neonatal Department, Lviv City Clinical Hospital N3
- Oksana Ostalska, NICU, Lviv City Children’s Clinical Hospital