Pediatric Surgery was the first medical program adopted by CMCF for Ukraine’s “Help the Children of Lviv” Program.CMCF supports Pediatric Surgery Fellowships in the following Ukrainian medical institutions:
- Children’s Hospital in Rivne Lviv City Children’s Hospital
- Danylo Halytsky Lviv National Medical University
- Emergency Hospital of Chernivtsi
- Lviv City Children’s Hospital
- Municipal Hospital of Dubno
- Vinnytsya Regional Children’s Clinical Hospital
- Western Ukrainian Specialized Children’s Medical Center
- 1993 – First two Ukrainian Pediatric Surgeons were trained at the Institute of Mother and Child, Warsaw.
- 2011 Ukrainian doctors train at Centers of Excellence in Poland Ukrainian.
Pediatric Surgeons attend training at Polish “Centers for Excellence” under the leaderships of previously trained CMCF Fellows: Neonatal and Intensive Care Department, Medical University of Warsaw (Professor Kasia Kornacka), Medical University of Gdansk (Professor Piotr Czauderna), and Upper Silesian Center for Child Health, Katowice (Professor Bohosiewicz). This is the perfect example of how CMCF Fellowship training transcends borders and reaches a wide range of children and infants suffering from illnesses.